Life is, indeed, very good.

Life is, indeed, very good.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Summer 2011


Well, it has certainly been a crazy summer. Full of all the usual summer fun....baseball, swimming, weddings, trips, birthdays, camp. Most of you already know that in early June I was diagnosed with breast cancer. At first it looked like all our summer plans were about to go out the window, but it hasn't turned out that way. We had some waiting to do while we decided what kind of surgery I would need, so we were still able to do most of the traveling we had planned on. I thought for a long time about how to keep folks updated on the cancer side of things. I pretty much wear my heart on my sleeve, so it's important to me to open about what's going on in my life and especially as we begin this walk through breast cancer. But I decided that I'd rather this blog not be the place for that....this will remain the place where family memories and funny "kid-isms" are recorded. Caringbridge has turned out to be the perfect way to post updates on surgery, treatment, etc.

So I have a camera full of photos from a fun month of July...I'm looking forward to recording the fun memories in the next few posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment