Life is, indeed, very good.

Life is, indeed, very good.

Friday, March 19, 2010

first string girl



Last week, Janie performed in her first orchestra concert with the Quad City Youth Prelude Strings! If you remember, (see this post)
Janie didn't really want to audition for this orchestra. However, it turned out to be a great experience for her, and she even asked if there are any summer ensembles she could play in! She loved it! The group did a great job at the concert...they played some pretty tricky pieces for a beginner ensemble! Way to go!!

(I tried adding a video clip from the concert, but apparently I don't have the techie smarts to do that at this point.....help me, Heather??? :) Perhaps I can add it later!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure about the video. Seems like I heard since the last time I posted one that you now need to load it through YouTube...? Sorry, I'm not much help...

    ReplyDelete