Life is, indeed, very good.

Life is, indeed, very good.

Monday, March 22, 2010

out of the mouths of babes....part 476

My blogging buddies have been posting funny kid sayings today, so I thought I'd add one, too:

This evening, Tim and the boys were sitting down at the table to eat a pizza that I made for them (which, by the way, I cooked at 500 degrees, and it was goooood! But I digress...). Janie and I were headed out the door to a class. Apparently Peter made the following announcement: "If I had all the money in the world I would buy you (Sam and Joe) all the Star Wars Legos you want. And I would buy YOU (Tim).....deoderant."

Another one:

Me: Guys, I can't wrestle right now. I'm getting old.
Sam: Mom, you have three more years till you're old.

....well, that's good to know, I guess! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment