Life is, indeed, very good.

Life is, indeed, very good.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hello to the blogworld


Since anyone who might be reading this is most likely a friend or family member, I won't feel the need to use fancy greetings.....so hello!! I have decided to join the blog-world after having been inspired by good friends who sweetly chronicle the days of their families' lives through a blog. I am ever-behind on scrapbooks, sporadic in journaling (I always think if my children find my journals after I'm gone, they'll think I was seriously unstable...if they don't already!), yet I really want to record the daily "stuff" that happens around our house. So we'll see how this works! Thanks for visiting us!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited! Another blog to check. You've done a beautiful job, of course. And that is a stunning picture of your family!

    ReplyDelete